netspend

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Health, diet n exercise... My way!

Prior to me starting my blog I started to lose this weight i picked up after my kids. So I started doing to the gym and in my first week I lost 5 pounds. By the time i reached my 2 week of going to the gum about 4-5 days a week, I only lost 2 pounds. I admit it I did cheat on eating because I did not set a specific eating diet. I also ate a whole lot more than before i started exercising. Not to mention my body being extremely sore.

With that being said I gave up around dat second month. So eventually i gained the weight back but now i was a little heavier than before.  I finally man up and purchase insanity which i think is great... But there is so much that goes into the workout. I can imagine it is worth it but I hate pain. 

Well, now im back to it again. I started managing my diets to start. I hope it works this time around. I have made up my mind to start my workout agsin and really go for it... Wish me luck cus i sure need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment