netspend

Friday, August 23, 2013

Everyday Surprises...

Being a Mommy...

So for those women out there that read my blogs or may have just stumble across me by chance and are moms would probably relate to this particular situation. First off let me say how wonderful it is to be a mom. No, everyday is not perfect but my kids give me that motivation and determination that I need to get through everything.... I know you feel me. Even if your not a mom but you have someone that have someone else depending on you, or your a dad, you all get it.

So I have a one year old son. He a very amazing and bright little boy. Lol! He just something else. I also have 2 girls that are older and both of my girls started talking before him. When I say that I mean like really forming sentences. But he was still just saying little words. I started getting worried but I was always told that little boys are typically slower than girls in learning most things.

Well he is now forming small sentences and I can not help to feel so proud of him. It is so cute when it is just me and him watching tv or whatever it is that we are doing and he ask a question. Like I know all of you guys feel the same way too, especially when you have more than one child. You see all of them grow and accomplish new obstacle every day. You interact with your child or children everyday so you really get to learn them and every little thing about them.

I was blown away a few minutes ago so I had to share it. I am sure you can appreciate this feeling.
Lol! Here is a small example:

My son: He hears a car door from the neighbors house... Ma ma.
Me: Yes baby?
My son: Daddy outside
Me: No baby daddy is not outside.
My son: Ma Ma daddy at work?
Me: Yes baby daddy at work.
My son: OK!

And then he walks off. Kids are just so darn amazing. It is the little things that are so priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment