netspend

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Entertainment Online 2013- Let me Explain


Entertainment Online 2013- Let Me Explain

Entertainment news online has change the game in 2013. There are some many online tv show, radio station, and just so much more that happens online. With the way the internet (online businesses) are growing this year many people have cut back on the amount of time the spend watching tv because they can browse the internet and watch tv at the same time. I have a few friends that do not even own at tv because they get everything from their computer.

For the latest black entertainment news Kevin Hart has raise the stacks for all comedians. With his latest stand up comedian movie, "Let Me Explain", which is an absolute must see, I do not see how other comedians stand a chase. Kevin Hart even has his own, how can I say this, fake reality show, which is my favorite.

I almost feel like I have to explain. Lol! Not only have the comedians stacks have rise but the black entertainment reality tv world has change. Some of the live entertainment/ reality shows were actually a little scripted. But with the hit series "Real Husband of Hollywood," with all of it fake reality as put the reality tv on the market even more than before. I classify RHOH with Real Housewives shows. I watch them from all the states. My absolute favorite is RHOA.

With entertainment magazines and entertainment tv I do not see how the breaking entertainment news will ever stop rising. The arts and entertainment world has really made it's mark here in 2013. We now have kids entertainers who are so enthusiastic about being the next Nicki Minaj or BeyoncĂ©. They are so talented till it is funny. Well all I can say is lets embrace the new generation of entertainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment