netspend

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Real Housewives...

As I sit and watch all the reunion shows for the housewives I see that every one is different in its own way. Lol! Now do not misunderstand what I just said. They all consist on the same old bs about he say she say, and I got this and I got that, and you are do this and you are doing that and etc. You get the picture... But they vary state by state on how some things go down.

My favorite... Real Housewives of Alanta.

I love watching these girl stick with each other in the hard times. I think my favorite episode would be when they took their trip to Africa. At that moment we saw that even though the bad, black women can be civilized adults and set petty things aside to get the job done.

My favorite cast member.... Of course it is!

 
 
 
Yes! She did dat... I am intrigue with her strength as a black woman but mostly important as a single mother. No matter what her obstacles she took it head on an made in from a young adult. S/o to you girl.  You never seem to amaze me. Congrats to you and your family.

O yea I love my girl Cythnia too. She do her thing. To me Nene have change but to me sometimes, depending on your situation, you have to do what you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment