netspend

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting started

Today was da first day back doing my workouts... I must say I feel a little good but a lot sore. Lol! But I hope a past the challenge this time around. I am thinking that maybe I should start thinking of my weight loss as a Recovery group, just taking it one day at a time. 

My eating diet is still in the going process. O yea and today I admit that I cheated. I made these delicious cinnamon rolls and I could not help myself. I know this only means that I have to workout a little harder but i guess its worth it... I do not know yet. 

They say the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Well here goes, "I love food that is so yummy!"  And there you have it. But the most important thing is that I do what i have to in order to stay health and in shape. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment