netspend

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Miley Cyrus flaunts her curves, long legs for racy Notion magazine photo shoot

The singer shows off her famous frame in the new issue of Notion Magazine, says she is not 'just this ratchet white girl.'                                                                                                     


MILEY CYRUS COVERS NOTION MAGAZINE 065

DAMIEN FRY / NOTION MAGAZINE

Miley Cyrus bares her bod for photo shoot with Notion Magazine.

Miley Cyrus literally cannot stop showing off her figure.
Fresh off the 20-year-old singer's salacious MTV VMAs performance, Notion magazine will hit newsstands this week featuring none other than a scantily clad Cryus.
She's just being Miley as Cryus poses for the glossy.

DAMIEN FRY / NOTION MAGAZINE

She's just being Miley as Cryus poses for the glossy.

PHOTOS: MILEY CYRUS' MOST ATTENTION-SEEKING MOMENTS The former “Hannah Montana” star can be seen in the series of photos flashing her flesh in a see-through dress, skin tight white pants, and crop tops.
The singer shows off her skin tight white pants branded with the letter 'M' for her first name.

DAMIEN FRY / NOTION MAGAZINE

The singer shows off her skin tight white pants branded with the letter 'M' for her first name.

In quotes released earlier in the month by the mag prior to her raunchy "Blurred Lines" duet Sunday with Robin Thicke, Cryus opened up about the "misconceptions" people have about her.
RELATED: VMAS 2013: CELEBS REACT TO MILEY CYRUS, ROBIN THICKE PERFORMANCE
Cyrus gets leggy for Notion Magazine's cover.

DAMIEN FRY / NOTION MAGAZINE

Cyrus gets leggy for Notion Magazine's cover.

"People have this misconception of me that I'm just one of these kids on TV and that now I go off and party and I'm just this ratchet white girl, and I'm not. I work really really hard, I'm just in a different environment."
The once Disney darling goes on to tell Notion her advice to young actors, "Don't do it," she said.
'People have this misconception of me that...I'm just this ratchet white girl, and I'm not,' Cyrus explained to the mag. 

DAMIEN FRY / NOTION MAGAZINE

'People have this misconception of me that...I'm just this ratchet white girl, and I'm not,' Cyrus explained to the mag. 

RELATED: MILEY CYRUS, KANYE WEST SKIP POST-VMAS PARTIES TO RECORD MUSIC TOGETHER: REPORT "'Don't do it' because you need to enjoy being a kid. People don't realize but with so many responsibilities you hold an entire company on your back and you're a kid so you're supposed to f--k up."
Cyrus' new album "Bangerz" hits stores October 4 and the "We Can't Stop" singer said that with this record she wants "to start almost as a new artist."
RELATED: MILEY CYRUS' MANAGER: VMAS 'COULD NOT HAVE GONE BETTER' "I want to explain it to people and I want to work hard as if I were a new artist," she added.

Read more: www.harmonshustle.blogspot.com

Original Post: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/miley-cryus-bares-breasts-racy-photo-shoot-article-1.1441608

No comments:

Post a Comment